AMA RECAP : CRYPTOSCAPE x SIMP
Venue : Crypto Scape
Date : 15 DEC 2021
Time : 11:30 AM UTC.
Guest : Team
They shared detailed information and opinions about the Project SIMP.
🔴 SEGMENT 1 INTRODUCTION
1) please introduce yourself and your team to our community and tell your crypto story
My name’s James, and I’m the Chief Operating Officer at $SIMP.
I’m a qualified accountant with experience in numerous industries, including commodities, gaming, and high-end sports cars. I also have a strong network developed throughout my career, including my work with some of the highest-performing McKinsey consultants in the Transformational sector.
The co-founder of $SIMP is Ben Sansom. Ben has worked with some of the biggest names in corporate, sports, and entertainment, boasting a marketing career spanning over 8 years, with a current focus on supporting the founders to develop and launch explosive projects.
We also have another silent co-founder / angel investor
$SIMP’s anonymous investor has built and scaled businesses that are collectively worth billions of dollars. Having been a key component in multiple Silicon Valley start-ups, this investor offers highly valuable consultation to the team, and continues to leverage their extensive network within the tech, finance and crypto sectors to support the continued expansion of $SIMP.
Supporting us is a team of amazingly driven, highly talented individuals, and 50% of them now having come forward to request to work for us!
2) What is SIMP all about , it’s usecase and how you got the Idea of creating it??
$SIMP was Ben’s idea! Having built and scales numerous businesses, Ben has a real talent for problem-solving, and jumping on it.
The adult industry is heavily penalised by the financial institutions, as they see the adult industry as being a reputational risk to themselves. This means that extortionate fees are placed upon adult content sites, as well as being liable to pay unwarranted fines in the millions of $, with the financial institutions simply quoting ‘reputational damages’!
We solve this problem, by allowing $SIMP to be used on both Pocketstars & Rocketstars as a currency for content. Through this method, the bank only sees ‘purchase $SIMP’ on the transaction bill, and so can remain at arm’s-length from the transaction, removing the risk from their side, and ultimately, lowering fees for everybody.
3) what are SIMP unique selling points as compared to the other similar projects in the industry
Simply put – We are the first-mover to market.
There is NO other token that is implemented on an adult content creator site AND has direct access to the creators, and we are implemented on two; Pocketstars & Rocketstars. With direct access to over 10,000 creators, we are in a unique position in harvesting constant feedback from the creators, to really drive the continuous improvement in $SIMP, and how it is integrated onto the platforms.
4) Can you justify the transaction fees and your tokenomics and tell how is it in the best interest of investors??
Let’s lay out the current Tokenomics:
Reflections : 4.5% in SIMP
Marketing Wallet: 3.0%
This means that the large majority of tokenomics are going directly back to you, the investor! We strongly believe in rewarding our holders, and our beloved community we’ve built is a demonstration of this proven success.
As for the marketing wallet, this is actually under-indexing compared to most projects out there, and under any within the adult token space – We are confident we are running at good value for investor’s money; we manage our budgets tightly.
5) Are there Any exciting News or updates with regards to SIMP That you would like to share with Cryptoscape Community??
We’re proud of how we operate. In only 2 months we’ve secured 2 CEX listings, and partnerships with:
Slink – Digital Business Card Brand
Phreak – Adult Fantasy Toy Brand (Currently creating toys in our brand and due to be accepting SIMP as payment)
However, we keep our eyes forward. These are some things to look forward to:
• 2nd CEX reveal (a top 25!)
• We have 3 weeks of heavy marketing all the way up to Jan 3rd
• NFT marketplace update and content teasers
• We have a HUGE top secret reveal in January which will transform us as a company
• $15,000 and NFT giveaways if you buys in soon!
• A complete rebrand to go with our Top secret reveal – very excited for this
🟡 SEGMENT2 TWITTER QUESTIONS.
1) $SIMP will allow creators to accept crypto as payment for their premium content, tips and monthly or annual subscription charges. What crypto payments are allowed? And how much are the monthly and annual subscription for premium content? Can we also earn in your platform? @kimterbear
Great question, kimterbear!
As we are the payment provider for the content sites, we are the only cryptocurrency accepted. This is important so that we can monitor the quality in terms of the payment process itself (with on-ramps and off-ramps), nodes syncing to ensure a smooth customer journey, as well as support the industry by driving adoption rates through constant training in Cryptocurrency acceptance.
The subscription modelling is unique to each and every content creator – They are free to charge what they choose!
2) The launch of SIMP NFT Marketplace in Q2, how do you plan to increase the relevance of your Marketplace? What are the advantages that SIMP NFT Marketplace has over other marketplaces on the market? And will your Marketplace have some restrictions for users? @lidiamga
Ben has an extensive network of exclusive artist out in LA & Miami already lined up, and we have access to 10,000+ content creators to create NFTs for:
• Exclusive, one-off artworks by high-end artists
• Individualised NFTs for content creators if they join Pocketstars & Rocketstars
• NFTs of content creators where customers can dress their favourite models
We will have no restrictions as the NFT marketplace will be developed and hosted entirely by $SIMP
3) $SIMP already has the backing of many of the big stars within the industry. Our Brand Ambassadors will be pivotal in both the marketing and future development of the project. Do you still have the Ambassador program running? If anybody one wants to be an ambassador, how to be? @jhonSno55
Ambassadors will absolutely form a part of our future. We have already brought on board, full-time, Poppy. She is a content creator on Pocketstars, and doing amazing work in scouting more ambassadors to represent our brand, and really push the message in crypo-positivity! She has already recruited 3 more (to be announced!), and we expect many along the way.
4) Could you tell us about how @letsallsimp has grown in the market, i.e. How it started and everything you have achieved so far. And tell us about the plans you have for the future with this project, what makes it a good long term investment for users? @DM7122
We have already established and cemented ourselves by being live on two platforms; Pocketstars & Rocketstars; this already puts us in a strong position.
I sometimes feel potential investors can overlook the value in having our 10,000 creators at hand. Not only can we create NFTs in their names, but they are also a great showcase of the brand.
With the rebrand, we are going to be working towards an adult meta-verse, a full eco-system supporting all VICE activities! By utilising our angel investor’s network, and by injecting the 10,000 content creators, we can build this adult metaverse so much faster than anyone else!
5) The wide world of the adult industry has a large scope. So what exact field in the adult entertainment industry does SIMP focuses on? What variety of products do you offer that no typical adult industry offers?
It’s about having already anchored ourselves in the adult industry. We are implemented on two platforms, and will continue to grow out our services from there.
As adoption rates grow organically across the crypto-space, our currency will be used more and more to purchase adult content on these two sites. We’ve already expanded as a payment processor, by teaming up with Phreak, a sex toy brand. $SIMP will be implemented and ready to use on their website in the coming months, by customers and creators a-like!
We then have our marketplace, which will allow the creators to mint their own NFTs and increase their self-brand even further.
From this point, the opportunities are endless. We are in talks with some high-ranking performers in the adult industry, so we can offer the very same high-quality services to them.
Once we’ve perfected these services, we’ll transition them organically into a meta-verse, starting small with social hang-outs, but eventually branching into a full casino / adult environment for everyone to relax and have fun.
The future is exciting, and we’re a big part of it - I would strongly suggest coming in to our telegram or viewing our whitepaper and you'll see for yourselves
🟢 SEGMENT 3 TELEGRAM LIVE
Q1-👉 ডংকার 👈:
IS This Your Project Only For Elite Investors, How About Others With Small Funds, Is It Open To Everyone?
SIMP is for everyone! As we are on the BSC chain, we are low in gas fees, making us easily accessible.
I Could not find any Litepaper or Whitepaper regarding your project , Can you tell Us from Where Can we get more information about your project?
You can find our amazing whitepaper 2.0 right here!
Q3-Jhon Antony ✅️:
Where can l buy your tokens now, what are your current contracts address and Is it available on any exchange?
We are on:
Do you have "AUDIT" certificates?
Are you also working to AUDIT your project,, to
make it more secure, trustworthy and reliable?
We are audited by Certik!
Can you share more details about the Tokenomics,is there any particular vesting schedule if so can you share more about it?Do you have any....
1. Telegram Group
2. YouTube channel
For this project?
Please share with us link..?🏵️🌺🥀💓
All done 😃. Thanks everyone for your time!
It's been an absolute pleasure, Amane
Thank you from Crypto Scape 😍